Talk

Advanced search

Colief, gripe water, infacol - can you use together?

(3 Posts)
babyblabber Thu 11-Oct-12 17:56:44

DD is 4 months now and still spends half the night grunting and twisting and I think trying to fart. I need some sleep! Have tried all of the above individually (although usually just once a day as she has no problem with wind during the day). Even did a baby massage to no avail.

Just wondering are they ok to use together? Maybe not all 3 but 2 of them?

Cee3008 Thu 11-Oct-12 20:23:33

We have the same problem here. For what it's worth Infacol and gripe water dint help at all as they help burps not farts! The best thing I have found is laying DS on his back and gently holding his ankles push hisvkneesvright up to his chest slowly, hold and return and repeat 10 times, that seems to get spectacular farts out and help the grunting and writhing. Cranial osteo has REALLY helped too. Colief helped a little but not much.

As or all 3 together, I wouldn't risk it

Happygirl77 Thu 11-Oct-12 23:34:39

I'm sorry I don't know the answer hmm but my ds was a v noisy sleeper from birth - moaning, grunting, twisting and writhing in his sleep (this after two much quieter settled sleepers). Turned out he had silent reflux (his other symptoms: not wanting to lie flat (slept upright on me for weeks confused), lots of hiccups and sneezes, lots of wet burps, pain during and after feeds, pulling away when feeding and arching his back). Just a thought.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now