Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

leaking mam anti-colic self-sterilising bottles

(4 Posts)
iWILLdothis Thu 20-Oct-11 20:04:39

milk spurts out from the holes/vents at the bottom. doesn't happen every time even though assembling and preparing bottles the same way each time. what am i doing wrong? brand new bottles ordered off amazon this week for 7 day old DS.....not acceptable, really. anyone else got this problem? how do you prevent it? tia

TinyDiamond Thu 20-Oct-11 20:32:27

I have these bottles and don't have any problems with them. Do you make sure you properly press down the White rubbery bit when you replace it after cleaning? I find I have to press down all the way round for it to seal.
Otherwise not sure you may have a dodgy one. They are great bottles though I bought them for the convenience of self sterilising

snowchick1977 Thu 20-Oct-11 20:34:40

Hi

I really rate these bottles, my dd has no wind at all with them. I had them leak a little at first and i found it was i hadnt put the bottle together properly after sterilising.

I took all of the components apart first to rinse before sterilising....make sure that you replace the teat in the plastic ring flush and also replace the white rubber in the bottom of the bottle flush, and then you should have no leaks.

Also the bottle does not need to be too tightly screwed together.

Hope this helps.

iWILLdothis Thu 20-Oct-11 20:55:30

thanks. will try this...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now