Talk

Advanced search

gripe water

(3 Posts)
candy11 Mon 17-Oct-11 22:32:55

my LO used to have infacol before each feed (bottle fed) but it dont seem to be working anymore have started to use woodwards gripe water and wondered if you could put it in his bottle or not???

happylittlebear Mon 17-Oct-11 22:48:08

I have done and can't see any reason why you couldn't especially if they won't take it on it's own.
I did find it more effective on its own though and very calming if my ds had it before a feed or between feeds if he was v upset or windy.
If you are struggling to get LO to take it off a spoon, I used to use a mothercare medicine dispenser dummy - I don't know how to link but it's on the website, was about 4/5 quid I think. Basically a dummy with a cap on the back you can put liquid in...
Good luck, gripe water was my saviour grin

candy11 Mon 17-Oct-11 22:54:50

thats great thanx i have put it in his bottle for the last 2 days and it just dawned on me maybe i should not be doing this!!!! i find he cant take it well of a spoon as it is a bit runny for him but he will suck a dummy so i might look into the dispencer. but thanx glad i was doing no wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now