Talk

Advanced search

10 mo dd refusing all bottles

(2 Posts)
Limy Fri 14-Oct-11 15:40:45

My dd is teething and has a bad cold. She has been ill since Sunday but since Wednesday she has been refusing all bottles and I am getting a little worried that it might harm her in some way. I have tried using a cup but she won't take her milk that way either. She is drinking water and is doing plenty of dirty and wet nappies, although they don't seem as wet. Am I right to be worried or should I not worry so much, after all in two months she should be on to cows milk anyway. Should I try her with cows milk? Thanks for reading and any advice.

MigGril Fri 14-Oct-11 17:32:52

I would think that as long as she is drinking fluids and eating something. although if she's feeling ill she's mite not be eating much. Then she'd be fine. I think fulids are the most improtant thing if they are ill.

If your that concered then a trip to your GP mite be a good idea. I've always found that they are happy to check any baby if your worried at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now