Talk

Advanced search

For anyone doing a lot of expressing...

(6 Posts)
RingEir Fri 14-Oct-11 13:20:57

This made me laugh, and I really do need a good laugh these days confused

ameda.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/SW%20-%20Product%20Shot.jpg

OvOntToSuckYourBlood Fri 14-Oct-11 13:26:17

grin

I just cut holes in an old bra. <cheapo emoticon>

RingEir Fri 14-Oct-11 13:29:32

good idea!

LearningFast Fri 14-Oct-11 13:59:20

Thanks for this smile.

I nearly started a support thread last week, for ladies who feel like they are chained to their breast pumps... but wasn't sure anyone would have enough 'hands free' time to reply!

I've been expressing 6 + times per day using a double pump for the last couple of weeks - finding it quite wearing mentally, never mind the boob trauma.

Big hug to anyone else going through this - really hope it's just a phase and we get out the other side soon.

RingEir Fri 14-Oct-11 14:21:48

LearningFast, I've been at it for three months! DS has Down's Syndrome and his poor muscle tone means he doesn't have the strength to extract enough by himself so I have to supplement the feeds. It is VERY wearing as you say, and hard to stay motivated. I often express and feed simultaneously, which is a bit messy, but saves time. Looking forward to being on the other sidesmile

Pinkseren Fri 14-Oct-11 23:04:51

That is fantastic! How on earth did the model keep a straight face!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now