Talk

Advanced search

Jack Newmans APNO

(6 Posts)
nearlyreadytopop Fri 23-Sep-11 11:55:51

hi
has anyone used this?
My GP has perscribed the ingredients and I printed the page off Dr Newmans website to take to the pharmacist. But she wont mix it up for me because she 'is not comfortable with the concentrations' and 'the area it will be applied to' confused
Has anyone else managed to get this made for them and if so what details did you need to provide for the pharmacist?
Have tried to explain Im at the last resort stage and was pinning my hopes on this to get some relief but I just dont think she gets it.

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 23-Sep-11 12:08:36

Could we have a link nearly?

nearlyreadytopop Fri 23-Sep-11 12:20:59

www.breastfeedinginc.ca/content.php?pagename=doc-APNO

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 23-Sep-11 12:24:33

So sorry you are feeling desperate and having trouble. I've not heard of this before nearly and I'm not trained either. Have you spoken to a Bfing Counsellor and what did she say?

nearlyreadytopop Fri 23-Sep-11 12:29:24

thanks Jilted
It was my lactation consultant suggested it. I have just spoken to another pharmacist who is going to check with the pharmacy department at the hospital and get back to me. So fingers crossed.
I also emailed Dr Newman and have just received the reply which is full of useful information so I am about to reading through that.
Thanks again

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 23-Sep-11 12:31:54

Really hope you get some relief soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now