Talk

Advanced search

I'd forgotten the pain of feeding a teething baby

(3 Posts)
DecapitatedLegoman Sun 18-Sep-11 15:45:54

She's got 6 so far but whatever's brewing just now is a killer, she's sliced the underside of my left nipple and my right is raw. I'm glad to be able to help her - she's inconsolable otherwise, poor thing - but bejeezas it hurts shock

whenwillisleepagain Sun 18-Sep-11 20:42:08

hi, just adding a solidarity post. Me too! DD has had teeth numbers 5-8 come through since Weds and your description exactly fits my left nipple too. She is 16mo tomorrow, so quite late with teeth, and as a result I don't want to complain too much about a bit of progress on the teeth front. And like your DD, god knows how I'd console her without bf (but that's another post.... that I came on here to do) Good luck!

peedieworky Mon 19-Sep-11 09:30:00

Sympathy here too. DS only 4 months so clearly this is the start of a looooong road ahead. Still no sign of tooth but drooling, nappies and constant hand in mouth (not to mention chronic grumpiness!) suggest is on its way. Honestly thought he'd snapped my niffle off this morning! Gumming down so hard and whipped his head to side to move it into the right place. Ouch!

Think cake is good for sore niffs ain't it?? Sure I read that somewhere...wink

<waddles off to console self with some chocolate swiss roll>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now