Talk

Advanced search

Beautiful video - worth a quick watch

(11 Posts)
organiccarrotcake Fri 16-Sep-11 12:33:41

BFing promotion video - but actually just a lovely song if you have a baby, no matter how you feed them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPwyqEXBDPI&feature=related

crikeybadger Fri 16-Sep-11 13:01:48

That's so gorgeous and lovely to see someone bfing an 'older ' baby rather than just a newborn.

I wonder where they are showing this.

Mampig Fri 16-Sep-11 14:07:46

That made me cry! Just beautiful!! Damn hormones!!

coldcomfortHeart Fri 16-Sep-11 14:21:22

I cried too... really sweet.

organiccarrotcake Fri 16-Sep-11 14:22:14

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sM18W0h-AE&NR=1

This tells you more about it - really interesting especially to BFing promoters.

ShowOfHands Fri 16-Sep-11 14:30:31

13 days ago I sat in a hospital bed at 3am singing the same song to an hours old bfing ds. True story.

NB I'm neither star nor singer and I swear dogs came from miles around to howl.

Gemjar Fri 16-Sep-11 14:31:01

That video is beautiful, the Ellie Goulding version of the song came out when DS2 was born and although I prefer the original, the song was everywhere and I found myself singing it to DS2 often whilst feeding just like in the video. Watching it did make me a bit emotional as it brought back some lovely memories. Although I doubt it would ever happen, it would be great to see this on the telly.

organiccarrotcake Fri 16-Sep-11 14:51:30

grin @ showofhands

Mine was "I feel good" by James Brown, and it's a bit more forgiving, too!

organiccarrotcake Fri 16-Sep-11 14:54:36

Theonly criticism is that she'd feeding cross legged on the floor looking a bit earth mother-y which goes against thewhole campaign (if you watch the other link).

hazchem Fri 16-Sep-11 16:47:01

i might just have that on a loop for the next hour or two to cheer me up. totally lovely.

entropygirl Sat 17-Sep-11 20:13:58

Fantastic! Actually can't wait for the 2am feed now...just so I can hold my baby and feel great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now