Talk

Advanced search

Baby has stopped Feeding well

(5 Posts)
minibmw2010 Sun 11-Sep-11 14:04:52

DS (16 weeks) has started having trouble feeding over the last few days and I'm getting quite worried now. He is FF and up to now has been a very good eater, doesnt take as much as the formula pack says he should but still pitting on weight fine. Over the last few days he's started struggling with the teat so I've tried moving him onto the next teat but it seems to overwhelm him and frustrate him (which is hard as he's always been such a tidy easy eater) plus he sticks his to fur in the way and pushes the bottle away.

Plus he's being sick quote a bit, we've had a couple of instances of eating, one burp and everything coming up, together with lots of little bits of being sick (more than posseting I think), especially when laid down. But yet none of these instances of being sick seem to bother him ??? We've had an extra big nappy today plus another small one.

Does this sound like a bug?)

minibmw2010 Sun 11-Sep-11 14:06:09

That should say 'he sticks his Tongue in the way', blooming predictive text blush

minibmw2010 Mon 12-Sep-11 06:47:55

Bump please sad

Paschaelina Mon 12-Sep-11 07:01:55

Teething?

Mampig Mon 12-Sep-11 08:56:15

I agree- could be teething. Rub some gel on his gums a couple of mins before a feed and you'll know! If it is that then you could give him pain relief. If not I would speak to HV if possible x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now