Talk

Advanced search

It seems like 5 minutes ago

(12 Posts)
Cosmosis Tue 06-Sep-11 09:24:30

that I was posting to say I had made it to 6 months. Well DS was one yesterday and we’re still going strong, in no small part due to this board. While I have had no real specific issues with BF, reading peoples posts on here has helped me through growth spurts, hourly night wakings, teething etc etc, so a big thanks to everyone.

Well done grin

I remember getting to 1 with DS1 and thinking 'wow', and now I'm at almost 6 months with DS2!

Time flies, enjoy it smile

Cosmosis Tue 06-Sep-11 14:05:06

thanks smile

organiccarrotcake Tue 06-Sep-11 14:45:42

smile smile

AngelDog Tue 06-Sep-11 23:06:30

smile

BaronessBomburst Tue 06-Sep-11 23:48:06

Well done! I remember you posting. So when you planning on stopping then? grin

I remember aiming for 12 weeks, then 6 months, then a year, and now at 18 months it looks like I'll be going for self-weaning. I can't imagine stopping - or how I'd manage it even if I wanted to.

CountBapula Tue 06-Sep-11 23:49:44

Yay, happy birthday mini-Cos, and well done you smile

Cosmosis Wed 07-Sep-11 10:18:14

Lol at your question Baroness, you sound like my stepmum wink

Not sure really, 2ish. I’m not sure self weaning is for me, and neither am I sure I want to tandem feed, and I do want another in the next couple of years. But having said that, I thought I would stop at 12m so who knows.

Thanks count, your ds must be one soon?

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 07-Sep-11 10:20:18

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Cosmosis, and well done smile

CountBapula Wed 07-Sep-11 10:46:23

Yep, he's one in two weeks' time shock

We're still going on the bf too. No idea how long we'll carry on for. It's been very handy in the last couple of weeks when he's been teething, miserable and off his food. And essential for those 5:30 am wake-ups when you fancy another hour in bed wink

Cosmosis Wed 07-Sep-11 10:50:38

Do you do the 5.30 all in the big bed lie down to feed and hope he’ll drop off as well then?? wink

CountBapula Wed 07-Sep-11 13:30:19

I don't lie down to feed, but I do try and feed him back to sleep if he wakes before 6. Didn't work at 5:45 this morning though hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now