Talk

Advanced search

Bit weird-sort of extra nipples!

(11 Posts)
Sleepglorioussleep Sun 28-Aug-11 21:53:03

Two of the raised bumps on my areolas produce what looks like milk. It kind of squirts out if I hand express. Am I a medical miracle with two extra nipples? Will I be on telly? Or is this disappointingly normal?!

Purplebuns Sun 28-Aug-11 22:06:01

I think it is just a variation on normal, if it is still part of your nipple then I don't think it is an extra nipple. Sorry grin

SpannerPants Sun 28-Aug-11 22:06:38

Mine do this too, I didn't realise until I was using my electric pump and noticed milk leaking from the areola as well as the nipple afterwards.

Sleepglorioussleep Sun 28-Aug-11 22:13:14

Phew! I'm either normal or it's at least not that uncommon grin

SpannerPants Sun 28-Aug-11 22:14:05

Or we're both weird grin

Sleepglorioussleep Sun 28-Aug-11 22:51:03

Joint appearance on the telly?grin

shuckleberryfinn Mon 29-Aug-11 09:52:44

hee, I have piercing scars and one of them produces milk. it's funny. I also have an "outlet" just at the edge of my areola that doesn't fit in her mouth, it's fun to watch a letdown. God I need a life.

Sleepglorioussleep Mon 29-Aug-11 10:34:51

I equally need a life-find it very entertaining!

MoonFaceMamaaaaargh Mon 29-Aug-11 11:54:55

envy I want one.

curlykate99 Mon 29-Aug-11 13:57:11

Could be glands of Montgomery I think, it's not milk but serum, looks kinda similar..??

Sleepglorioussleep Mon 29-Aug-11 16:42:55

Yeah, I read about them (I googled a lot before posting heregrin) but it is so milk like and squirts! Sorry if tmi but I now have this gory fascination with lactation related things and my yuck threshold is lowered or raised, whichever way round it should be!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now