Talk

Advanced search

Just when I bought nice non BF bra my DS has gone BF mad again!

(1 Post)
Mimmit Sat 20-Aug-11 21:58:30

My DS is 16 months and has always been a keen BFer day and night. About 3 weeks ago I managed to wean him at night and had cut it right back to morning and bedtime feed. He showed signs of going of those too.

He was a bit under the weather and suddenly, without realising how it happened, I find myself feeding him about 3 times in the day and at least twice at night. In between he is constantly tugging at my top and gets really cross when I pass him a beaker instead.

I feel torn. I think he is teething and want to help/comfort him but I feel ready to stop bf. He is quite rough and he sseemed to be learning to sleep better and be more content with fewer feeds. I was feeling better too. I had more energy and had just treated myself to my first "normal" bra in ages sad

I think it slipped when I was really tired. I feel so shattered I find myself giving in because his tantrums when I say no seem worse than when I weaned him originally confused

Does anyone have any suggestions please. I think I just need a bit of support to galvanise myself to go through it all again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now