Talk

Advanced search

Some bits for free...

(6 Posts)
Firestone Sat 20-Aug-11 13:52:01

I have some bits and bobs I don't need and if they would be useful to anyone I'd be happy to pass them on;

1 Haberman feeder; designed for babies with latch problems, but can (apparently) be helpful for transitioning bf babies onto bottles. I don't want postage as it is v light.

1 microwave steriliser bag, no postage!

Some breastmilk storage bags, not sure how many but about 3/4 of a box I think, again no postage.

Medela Electric Breastpump, with all the bits. It was second hand from Ebay, when I got it and can cut out if the connection moves, this is a common fault with them, but it works well apart from that. I don't have the original bit to go over you breast but have spares that SCBU gave me which fit perfectly (they were used with both my pump and the hospital grade double cover one). I'll sterilise everything before I post. I would like postage as I imagine it will be heavy but I'll let you know after I post it how much (I'm trusting).

I'm going away for a week so I can't post them until I'm back, so week of the 29th.

Catsu Sat 20-Aug-11 14:17:29

I would really appreciate the medela pump if it's still available please? I could paypal you the postage...
Am 3 days overdue at the moment and it will come in very useful I am sure!
Thanks smile

Firestone Sat 20-Aug-11 15:57:50

Bump

BettyBum Sat 20-Aug-11 18:14:15

I wouldn't mind the bags!

Firestone Sat 20-Aug-11 18:46:20

Grand; Catsu has the pump and BettyBum the bags, could you

Firestone Sat 20-Aug-11 18:46:53

Grand; Catsu has the pump and BettyBum the bags, could you pm me your address?

Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now