Talk

Advanced search

Which type of formula?

(4 Posts)
jimper Thu 18-Aug-11 12:51:31

I live overseas and my DD (10 weeks) is FF. I only left the UK a week ago and she was on SMA but this is not available here. The only brands are Hipp, Humana and Nutrilon. I have googled them all but can't decide which to use (and I will have to find translations for the instructions). Anyone use any of these or have a recommendation?

Thanks!

shuckleberryfinn Thu 18-Aug-11 13:17:31

go for the cheapest? Can't see there being much difference. If it helps on the occasions where our little girl had formula we mixed and matched with no problems at all.

RitaMorgan Thu 18-Aug-11 13:19:26

Is formula tightly regulated where you are? If so they will all be more or less the same - go for the cheapest or the one that's easiest to buy, and see how your dd does on it.

AGreenie Thu 18-Aug-11 13:25:06

Nutrilon is another name for cow and gate, made by Milupa or nutricia which are part of the Danone group..... This should have the pre and probiotics so would be a reasonable choice. instructions are generally 1 scoop per 1 fl oz water.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now