Talk

Advanced search

ebf baby 11 weeks old (nearly) and this morning

(5 Posts)
pipoca Tue 26-Jul-11 11:59:36

I got my period. Gutted.

RitaMorgan Tue 26-Jul-11 12:02:34

I had one period at 6 weeks, and then they didn't come back properly til 7 months.

SarahScot Tue 26-Jul-11 12:07:58

Oh dear, that's rubbish.

I did what I always think other people are daft foor doing - had unprotected sex, told DH 'it'll be fine, my periods haven't come back yet'. Oops. Sure it's fine though . . .

ShowOfHands Tue 26-Jul-11 12:14:56

Annoying isn't it? I ebf, dd fed at least every 2hrs, no dummy, co-sleeping, no formula etc. At 11wks I said to dh 'I'm sure I'm bloody ovulating you know'. And bang on 2 weeks later my period schlepped up. And did so every 28 days from then on. It was really flipping annoying. The only weird thing was that I had blocked ducts every time I ovulated. I presume it was hormonal...

pipoca Wed 27-Jul-11 09:02:06

I was suspicious a little while ago that I was ovulating as had loads of EWCM and randy dreams. Got period at 3 months with DS but I'd stopped feeding at 2 months (bfing, I mean, I don't mean I starved him!). Was hoping to get a few more months without periods.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now