Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Breasts never returned to normal size after BF

(3 Posts)
denisej Tue 19-Jul-11 22:46:22

I'm hoping this is the right area to ask this question. I finished breast feeding my daughter about 7 months ago (she is over a year old now) and still have breasts which are two cup sizes larger than before I was pregnant! In fact they haven't decreased in size at all since the pregnancy and the breastfeeding. I previously breastfed my son and all returned to normal fairly quickly after stopping feeding. I'm just wondering if this is common and whether I'm finally going to have to admit it and chuck away my old (smaller) bras and get new clothes for my top half (as my pre-pregnancy clothes do not fit my larger size). Any advice/experiences would be much appreciated.

IvyAndGold Tue 19-Jul-11 22:51:10

No advice, but could you chuck some breast over here please, as I lost four cup sizes and now have the chest of a 10yr old! <sob>

aswellasyou Tue 19-Jul-11 23:40:50

Ivy!shock I've gone up 6 sizes. Could you imagine the danglyness if they went down 10 sizes?!!shocksad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now