Talk

Advanced search

Bottle Cleaning

(6 Posts)
Tiggertoo14 Fri 15-Jul-11 17:19:45

We have Dr Browns bottles which are very good but are very tricky to clean some parts of it. On a couple of bottles there are marks that are impossible to brush off. Not sure how to throughly clean them, do you think it would be ok to bleach them before steralising, Im not keen on the idea at all? Thanks

MeriNisipPoissons Fri 15-Jul-11 18:16:24

I use and recommend this it really gets the bottle clean and the Dr Browns slim mini brush works well on the straw/vent assemble.

If you still want to do something then use Milton tablets in a container/bowl/ziplock food bag, not a pan as it can damage some metals.

Tiggertoo14 Fri 15-Jul-11 19:24:42

Hi and thanks. We bought a Dr Browns brush to clean the bottles and have the tiny ones as well. But is the beige bits that are getting dirty and virtually impossible to clean! Might try some Milton maybe, I think we have some we bought when the dd was born.

MeriNisipPoissons Fri 15-Jul-11 19:41:00

Do you put them in the dishwasher / wash with dishes in sink as tomato can stain badly.

Milton may get them looking good but as long as they are milk free they are good, they sell complete vent replacements if you'd like new.

Tiggertoo14 Sun 17-Jul-11 09:20:05

We wash them on their own in the sink, dont mix them with anything else, its a kinda brown stain, yuk! Will go get some replacement vents then, sounds like a better idea i think! Thanks

MeriNisipPoissons Wed 20-Jul-11 22:20:23

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now