Talk

Advanced search

Is it normal for your boobs to keep growing while Breastfeeding?!

(4 Posts)
TheSnickeringFox Fri 15-Jul-11 10:14:55

Eight months in and I am ginormous. Was a B/C pre-pregnancy and a C when measured for nursing bras (both before and a few weeks after baby was born).

Now my cup really runneth over even though I have lost almost 2 stone since giving birth! And one is noticeably bigger than the other sad

When will they stop?! They are going to go down, right?

japhrimel Fri 15-Jul-11 10:55:58

Is your cup size going up because your back size is going down with losing weight? Or are they still actually growing? I went up 2 cup sizes in the first few months after DD was born as my back size dropped.

Though actually DD is now 7 mo and my boobs seem to be starting to get slightly smaller. I was a C pre-pregnancy and am still an F.

TheSnickeringFox Fri 15-Jul-11 18:15:15

Nope, they're just getting bigger!

I had a couple of thoughts, actually. The big difference has been quite recent as ds has started taking more solids so perhaps it's due to him feeding less or even me ovulating perhaps? He still feeds quite a lot though...

Anyhoo, the moral of the story is I must get some new feeding bras!

Bigglewinkle Fri 15-Jul-11 23:08:30

I don't know about bigger but I've noticed that my left one looks bigger than my right boob - is this v bad? Will it even out?
I start each feed on alternate boobs so they should get equal treatment! I do think DD prefers the left one though, not sure why!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now