Talk

Advanced search

How long to get back to normal after bfing?

(4 Posts)
francesrivis Thu 14-Jul-11 19:33:31

Hi, I've just stopped bfing my dd aged 2 and a half and want to get some nice new underwear but, having been either pregnant or bfing for six years now I've got no idea what size I am. Any ideas on how long it will take my, er, assets to settle down to their eventual size? TIA

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 14-Jul-11 20:18:12

Think it took me a couple of months but have gone from my pre-pregnancy size of non-existent to a B grin and its nothing to do with all the chocolate and cake I scoffed whilst bfing <sticks fingers in ears, nah nah nah I'm not listening>

You could always get measured now and buy a couple of cheapies and then buy yourself something beautiful in a couple of months when you're sure you'll stay the same size. Hope you get something lovely you deserve it after six years!

tifflins Thu 14-Jul-11 22:10:59

am in exactly the same position OP - can't wait to get into some sexy non-feeding type bras again but boobs have different ideas -one won't stop leaking milk and is engorged again after stopping BF 2 weeks ago confused.

francesrivis Fri 15-Jul-11 08:10:45

Oh dear, sorry to hear that - I was leaking after a few days but seem to have settled down now touch wood. Thanks Julie - will follow your advice. It would certainly be a bonus for me if I end up bigger than before I had children!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now