Talk

Advanced search

Help - painful yellow spots on one nipple!

(4 Posts)
Chocolateporridge Mon 11-Jul-11 12:56:39

My right breast has been nothing but trouble throughout breastfeeding but my left one has been an angel smile My DD is nine months old now and after 4 bouts of thrush, countless blocked ducts, blisters and peeling skin I had resigned myself to the fact that feeding on the right side would always be painful. My breast is sore for about an hour after each feed too. However last week I realised that there are two tiny yellow spots/lumps in the tip of my nipple, about the size of a pin head. I tried to burst them (ouch) but nothing happened and they're still there after a week of using thrush cream - does anyone know what they are and how I can treat them? The horrible stabbing pain in my breast definitely comes from them! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

suzikettles Mon 11-Jul-11 12:58:17

Milk blister?

AngryGnome Mon 11-Jul-11 17:58:28

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/breastfeeding/problemsandsolutions/blockedducts/ Blocked duct? ]] Hurt like a bastard when I had one (then another, then another, then another.....)

AngryGnome Mon 11-Jul-11 17:59:34

Sorry, here is link properly..

Blocked duct? Hurt like a bastard when I had one (then another, then another, then another.....)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now