Talk

Advanced search

Just flashed the postman

(11 Posts)
LauraB83 Thu 07-Jul-11 12:51:39

What has happened to me in the 4wks and 5days since my DD was born? I was sitting with her on my lap, preparing to feed her when the doorbell went. I opened the door (baby over shoulder), signed for the parcel, and exchanged comments with the postman. Then I sat back down and realised that my top was unbuttoned to the bottom of my ribs and my lovely white nursing bra complete with DD's foot shoved in it was on display. Oops.

I'm slightly embarassed. And when did sitting on the sofa with my boobs out become so normal it doesn't occur to me to ever put them away!?

Must be more careful. And maybe cancel the window cleaner.....

RitaMorgan Thu 07-Jul-11 12:59:31

I have done the same, but with actual boob hanging out grin

friendcat Thu 07-Jul-11 13:08:59

Think of all the things the postman sees on his rounds and I bet thats waaay down his list. My Gran answers the door to her postman in her "particulars"
. She says it doesn't matter cos they're " basically trade "!

LauraB83 Thu 07-Jul-11 13:09:06

Glad I'm not the only one!

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 07-Jul-11 13:51:56

Don't worry, in a few more weeks you'll be internet shopping and signing for parcels, all with DD still attached grin

mumblebum Thu 07-Jul-11 13:54:38

I remember signing for a parcel with DD attached when she was a baby. It seemed like too much effort to do anything else LOL. An advantage of BF, I couldn't do that so easily with a FF DS!

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Thu 07-Jul-11 13:55:34

I've done that, signed for something with DD attached - young delivery chap was very good about it!

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 07-Jul-11 14:24:59

Have now got visions of poor delivery drivers going from one woman signing for her parcels with LO attached straight to the next one grin.

MamaChocoholic Thu 07-Jul-11 14:57:43

grin

last week I went to retrieve dt1 who was trying to climb the radiator by the front (bay) window. dt2 was latched on at the time, my entire K cup was hanging out of my shirt. I looked up to see the 17 year old boy next door out in the front garden polishing his his motorbike and staring at me in open mouthed shock. dp says I have probably scared him for life blush

LauraB83 Thu 07-Jul-11 15:45:32

haha grin

Suddenly a grown-up postie and my (mostly) bra-covered C cups make my story hardly worth telling!

Annpan88 Fri 08-Jul-11 18:22:47

My living room windows right by the front door. The poor post man massively averts his eyes due to the many times he's innocently glanced in and seen me feeding or worse - about to feed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now