Talk

Advanced search

Breast feeding and spray tan

(7 Posts)
Chipotle Tue 05-Jul-11 16:03:58

I've just had a St Tropez spray tan (first time ever scared of going orange but that's another story). I forgot to ask the therapist... Does anyone know if I'll be okay to breatfeed in a couple of hours (I'll clean around boob first obviously).
TIA

TruthSweet Tue 05-Jul-11 16:11:56

See here for info on beauty treatments & bfing.

MassagesDeclinedByNetmums Tue 05-Jul-11 16:15:33

It didnt occur to me when I used fake tan for a wedding that DS was still co-sleeping (I did intentionally keep it away from my boobs, I thought of that!) and he had a reaction to it and got a rash all up his face sad

kimberlina Tue 05-Jul-11 16:17:02

truthsweet - you are a mine of information grin I saw your BM vs formula milk poster on another thread - I've never seen that before but thought it was great

SarahScot Tue 05-Jul-11 16:18:54

Oh dear poor baby getting a rash.

A warning on a lighter note - A friend of mine St Tropezed then BFed her baby. The baby anded up with a tanned ring round his mouth grin.

TruthSweet Tue 05-Jul-11 16:59:31

Aww, thanks Kimberlina I'm blush

I have millions of links to millions of 'interesting' things and a brain full of bfing 'trivia' but can I remember when my Drs appointment is? Of course not! Not even with Google calenders on my phone.....

Chipotle Tue 05-Jul-11 21:51:42

Thank you all! I washed boobs only (they only come out for breastfeeding nowadays) so the rest of me is slowly going brown/orange and DS got fed. I'll keep an eye out for rashes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now