Talk

Advanced search

Still Lactating!!!

(3 Posts)
Anjiw Fri 01-Jul-11 23:49:43

Hi everyone, Not sure if anyone is going through the same or similar thing to me but after searching the internet I am stuck! My son is 7 and after breastfeeding him for 2 weeks at birth he wasnt getting enough milk so i stopped and switched to formula. Made him happier and me less stressed! but ive been lactating for the last 5 years still nothing major and i dont leak my GP said its nothing to worry about and sent me for bloods to check for this condition. however now 2 years on after lactating all this time i have very tender breast and no milk???? i never took any medication as it wasnt a problem and once confirmed i let it be. There is a small possibility i could be pregnant as we have been trying for the past year but missed my ovulation this month. What does everyone think? i've had phantom pregnancies before but the where so different and all in my head i know this now! haha

Other notes my stomach is very swollen and hard but I'm only on cycle day 17... so i give up! Any clues anyone???

tiktok Fri 01-Jul-11 23:52:44

Take a pregnancy test is the easiest first move to make in your situation.

TheRealMBJ Sat 02-Jul-11 18:29:11

I'd take a hpt. If it is positive, you have an answer and if not it is a starting point for your GP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now