Talk

Advanced search

6 months and stopped breastfeeding how long does it take also uneven breasts????

(1 Post)
jellybaby1985 Thu 30-Jun-11 11:18:26

hi there i have stopped breast feeding now as my little girl is 6 months and I have been breastfeeding though expressing and bottle feeding for the past 3 months. I need some advice and information. I stopped feeding last weekend as i had been slowly introducing formula feeds every now and then and she has taken to it well.
At first my breasts were very swollen and engorged and needed expressing by pump in small amounts to relieve this and now they are find and i can go without expressing and just having warm showers to let them down a tad bit. The issue i also have is because i had a nipple previously pierced i was unable to feed from it so it always produced less milk even though i expressed. This now leaves me with odd breasts as one is near enough back to its normal size but one is fairly large and still a slight bit engorged. how long will this take to go back to normal and what else can i do to help???

any help would be much appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now