Talk

Advanced search

Dream feed - quick advice please!

(2 Posts)
LittleMilla Wed 29-Jun-11 22:10:46

DS is 8 weeks and we've managed to turn a corner on his sleep. For the last week i've been feeding him more during the day (every 2-3 hours), he starts to cluster feed at about 5pm, and goes down by about 9pm but usually earlier. Somtimes he has a ff if he's not settling, but last couple of nights he's gone for 6 hours from my milk alone. Which is brilliant and I am chuffed to bits.

Today he hasn't fed anywhere near as much and didn't really take much clustering - I had to wake him at 6:15 from as he'd been asleep for 1.5 hours and was so drowsy I couldn't feed him too much without him nodding off. He went to sleep at 8:30pm after emptying one boob and now I am in a quandary about giving him a FF dream feed.

Scared to wake him, but would love him to sleep past 2am again if possible.

Any suggestions!?!?! About to hit the sack but DH and I cannot decide what to do!

Keirasmummy09 Thu 30-Jun-11 01:02:36

take the peace and sleep!! He could be doing growing and sleep for a while. Honestly grab this chance and get some time to yourselves, if he is showing no signs of waking then just go with it smile hope you get some sleep x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now