Talk

Advanced search

Help! Need photographs and getting desperate!

(9 Posts)
FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 07:27:07

I'm writing an article (for free, so I hope that doesn't mean I have to pay for this!) about breastfeeding and I desperately want some good photos to illustrate it, but I can't find any that show what I want to show! Can any lovely MNers help? Basically, I just want a couple of babies feeding in 'unusual' positions - I'd love one of a baby draped over mum's shoulder, and one of a baby lying on mum's tummy, up her body IYSWIM. Oh, and they need to be very young babies. Newborn, or nearly newborn.

<crosses fingers, toes, nipples>

FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 08:32:27

Ok, I've found a good one, but still need an over-the-shoulder one - anyone? <pleads>

supergreenuk Thu 23-Jun-11 08:40:05

Can't quite picture the draped over the shoulder position or even imagine that it's a very good one.

FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 08:44:06

If it works, it works! Just trying to illustrate you don't only have to feed in three or four positions, and have a hard copy of three photos of that sort of feed - one in theatre while mum's being stitched, which is fab.

HettyAmaretti Thu 23-Jun-11 08:57:54

biological nurturing newborn

HettyAmaretti Thu 23-Jun-11 09:03:17

laying down, baby upside down

FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 09:05:38

Thank you, Hetty. Problem is license to use them! But I think I've found a couple I am allowed to use now. THanks for your time smile

crikeybadger Thu 23-Jun-11 11:38:52

Hi there

You could try these.

They are from Mars' doula site but you can use them if you credit her mammy doula site.

FlamingoBingo Fri 24-Jun-11 06:37:08

Thank you, Badger smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: