Talk

Advanced search

Help! Need photographs and getting desperate!

(9 Posts)
FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 07:27:07

I'm writing an article (for free, so I hope that doesn't mean I have to pay for this!) about breastfeeding and I desperately want some good photos to illustrate it, but I can't find any that show what I want to show! Can any lovely MNers help? Basically, I just want a couple of babies feeding in 'unusual' positions - I'd love one of a baby draped over mum's shoulder, and one of a baby lying on mum's tummy, up her body IYSWIM. Oh, and they need to be very young babies. Newborn, or nearly newborn.

<crosses fingers, toes, nipples>

FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 08:32:27

Ok, I've found a good one, but still need an over-the-shoulder one - anyone? <pleads>

supergreenuk Thu 23-Jun-11 08:40:05

Can't quite picture the draped over the shoulder position or even imagine that it's a very good one.

FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 08:44:06

If it works, it works! Just trying to illustrate you don't only have to feed in three or four positions, and have a hard copy of three photos of that sort of feed - one in theatre while mum's being stitched, which is fab.

HettyAmaretti Thu 23-Jun-11 08:57:54

biological nurturing newborn

HettyAmaretti Thu 23-Jun-11 09:03:17

laying down, baby upside down

FlamingoBingo Thu 23-Jun-11 09:05:38

Thank you, Hetty. Problem is license to use them! But I think I've found a couple I am allowed to use now. THanks for your time smile

crikeybadger Thu 23-Jun-11 11:38:52

Hi there

You could try these.

They are from Mars' doula site but you can use them if you credit her mammy doula site.

FlamingoBingo Fri 24-Jun-11 06:37:08

Thank you, Badger smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now