Talk

Advanced search

have any bf mums used the medela calma bottle for expressed feeds

(3 Posts)
lia66 Wed 22-Jun-11 22:09:36

Baby is almost 12 wks, ebf but am thinking i might like to go to cinema (or something/anything).

Last baby completely refused any kind of bottle so kind of trying to get ahead of myself.

Has anyone used these and what did you think? Do you think it made any difference to any other bottle?

Also does anyone have any for sale cos they are Sooo expensive and have looked on ebay but only one on there.

thanks

fifitot Wed 22-Jun-11 22:17:41

I have one. My baby refused every bottle going until v recently. He is now 11 months! They are a bit complicated to put together I think. You can have mine if I can find all the parts - just give me the postage! PM me and I will let you know if I can find it all - probably tomorrow now when I look for it.

YogaMummy2B Wed 22-Jun-11 22:44:28

Hi there, I used them with my LO when I was BFing. She fed from them well and didn't have any nipple confusion, although still doesn't have nipple confusion and has pretty much been totally FF for the last 5 weeks!
They are good bottles and my LO didn't have any issues with wind on them either.
I have a couple I could post you if you PM me we can sort out the details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now