Talk

Advanced search

New SMA formula

(7 Posts)
jenrendo Tue 21-Jun-11 08:19:25

Since my 8 month old DS has been on this he seems hungrier. He wolfs down the bottle in about 5 minutes flat and when its time for food he gulps that too. The change was almost over night. Anyone else noticed this or is it just a coincidence and he's having a growth spurt or something?

CharlotteBronteSaurus Tue 21-Jun-11 13:15:49

not sure, but dd2 is also 8 mo (give or take a week), and has been more unsettled in the past fortnight. TBH i attributed this just to a developmental phase.
i wonder if anyone with younger/older babies can comment?

jenrendo Tue 21-Jun-11 16:10:34

Hmmm interesting Charlotte. Maybe my DS is just doing the same. Would be good to hear form others though.

RobynLou Tue 21-Jun-11 16:12:30

DD1 was bf but her sleeping went haywire at about 8 months - she was constantly hungry, I'd put it down to a phase/growth spurt.

jenrendo Tue 21-Jun-11 16:19:36

Ah ok thank you Robyn.

sweetuphoria Tue 21-Jun-11 21:21:41

My DD is (5.5mo) is gulping down her bottles too (and finishing most of them too whereas before she was leaving a few oz). We thought that maybe she just preferred the new formula, but maybe she could be more hungry?!

jenrendo Wed 22-Jun-11 08:16:54

Maybe the new formula tastes different? Who knows!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now