Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing breast pumps and bottles in real homes with real families. Read our baby feeding bottle and breast pump reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Furry nips...

(6 Posts)
LoopyLoopsBettyBoops Mon 20-Jun-11 22:50:57

Do all breast pads stick to your nipples and leave them white and furry? I can't remember this from last time. Is it harmful if they ingest a little?

LoopyLoopsBettyBoops Mon 20-Jun-11 23:08:44

Just me then!!? grin

Tarlia Tue 21-Jun-11 07:50:01

Eekk, no not all. Lasinoh don't, but are of course expensive. Can you get Pigeon over there? They don't either and are much cheaper.

KD0706 Tue 21-Jun-11 08:08:25

I used tommee tippee pads and they didn't make my nipples furry.

When I read your title I thought you were developing nipple hair as some hormonal side effect of BFing!!

cocoachannel Tue 21-Jun-11 09:13:36

I have this trouble with the Tesco own brand ones but others I have used have been okay. The Lasinoh ones are good but the IMO unnecessary packaging drives me nuts.

LoopyLoopsBettyBoops Tue 21-Jun-11 12:37:26

They are Johnsons that I'm using. Never heard of Pigeon. I think I must have used Boots last time and don't remember this problem, but they don't stick on to your bra, which is why I didn't get them again.

Are Lanisoh the individually wrapped ones? Don't think I could justify that. I'll have a look for Tommy T ones, thanks. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: