Talk

Advanced search

Period turned up again !

(8 Posts)
Babieseverywhere Wed 15-Jun-11 20:39:00

Very surprisingly as I am nursing two and/or three (on occasion she is practically weaned) children and yet my period returned tonight.

This is surprising as after DC1 and DC2, my periods took 16 months to return, guess not nursing over night makes a big difference.

Just 8 months early then, lol.

Argghh, I have only had two periods in the last five years..have to relocate my mooncup.

Tanyaaah Wed 15-Jun-11 20:40:42

Weird, I have been wondering when mine was coming back, dd is nearly 10 months.

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 16-Jun-11 10:01:30

While you're trying to locate your mooncup you might want to have a look at this.

Babieseverywhere Thu 16-Jun-11 18:42:34

Tanyaaah, It could be any time. In theory if you breastfeed a baby on request day and night, it should take a while for periods to restart but some women get periods straight away.

JiltedJohnsJulie Like the wooly condoms pattern, have to make some to freak out my mil smile We have plenty of the real ones around here. Not so daft as to think breastfeeding prevents babies (not with three planned children four years and under ;) )

WoTmania Thu 16-Jun-11 19:19:36

There is no justice! THat was what I enjoyed most about 'extended' and tandem nursing. Five Fabulous period free years smile

Babieseverywhere Sat 18-Jun-11 21:43:06

I know !

Tried to persuade DH that the answer was another baby, but he LOL and then looked very worried ;) Sadly return to work beckons for me....found the mooncup, which is a plus point smile

LunaticFringe Sat 18-Jun-11 21:44:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

virginiasmonalogue Sat 18-Jun-11 21:57:08

Ds is 1 this month and my period has returned to Mark the occasion! Not pleased!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now