Talk

Advanced search

What do you think of this?

(8 Posts)
mummamizz Tue 14-Jun-11 22:38:00

Hi ladies
A good few months ago I was asked by a friend if I wanted to participate in a dvd about breastfeeding being done by a local independant midwife. I went along thinking it would b a documentary type thing, maybe I would be feeding on camera chatting about my bf experience little did I know it would eventually turn out to be this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8tsHyJaCI

It was good fun though.....(I'm the one who forgets what she's doing ALL the time!)

BeehiveBaby Tue 14-Jun-11 22:41:20

Is it the burlesque-y one? Sweet and catchy but why Brian Belo?

mummamizz Tue 14-Jun-11 22:45:16

It was because when he was on Big brother he had to name as many different words for boobs as he could as a task or something and he came out with a few really silly ones...it was quite funny. When you think breastfeeding of COURSE you think Brian Belo (!!) I think it adds to the randomness of it!

BeehiveBaby Tue 14-Jun-11 23:19:58

Ah, that makes a bit more sense, they should have incorporated the clip somehow, poss too expensive though?

mummamizz Tue 14-Jun-11 23:25:19

yea maybe with copyright laws etc...? It was done on a really tight budget as it's hard to find sponsors for breastfeeding promotion as there is no money to be made from milk that's free!

Melanie86 Wed 15-Jun-11 09:20:19

It's great! Im really glad we got involved with it now. Was a bit apprehensive about how it would be received but people seem to like it!
Xx

belgo Wed 15-Jun-11 09:22:38

thread about this already

You might need to be brave to read the thread...

mummamizz Wed 15-Jun-11 11:31:09

Thanks Belgo. Didn't need to be brave to read it though. Every ones entitled to their own opinions after all. I'm not going to take it as a personal assasination of my character and surely even people that hate the video are not going to hold me responsible for single handedly cutting breastfeeding rates eh?! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now