Talk

Advanced search

Is this a good sign / normal?

(3 Posts)
TotorosOcarina Tue 11-Jan-11 19:02:37

I've never been able to sucessfully BF in my first 3 attemps ( )

I am pregnant with my 4th and wheresas I have leaked milk in my other pregnancies this time I keep getting this weitrd tinggling feeling around the centre of my boob, it sort of tingles then moves inwards and when it happens if I squeeze my boob im getting a clear liquid with milk in.

This has never happened before (the feeling of it before i leak)

When I tried to feed my baies in the past i never felt anything,people talking about being able to feel the milk realse.

Is this what it that is but in very early form?

Do you think this happening now will maybe be an indication BFing might actually WORK this time round?

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 11-Jan-11 19:37:27

Totoros will be absolutely no help at all here I'm sure, just wanted to say that when I was bfing I hardly ever felt the "release" you mention too. I was always led to believe that they only way you can tell if there is enough going in is to check whats coming out of the other end grin

Have you got the details of your local Bfing Support Groups and did you know that you can go along before LO arrives? And have you got the numbers of your local Bfing Counsellors too, just in case?

Hope you are able to bf this time, if that's what you want to do of course, and hope too that this bumps it for you smile

BertieBotts Tue 11-Jan-11 19:41:17

It sounds like you are experiencing letdown. I think it does sound like a good sign Although if you didn't feel it it wouldn't necessarily mean that BF wouldn't work (just in case anybody else is reading and worrying!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now