Talk

Advanced search

which storage bags do you like for your ebm?

(8 Posts)
SparkyUK Thu 11-Nov-10 23:15:23

I have the Lansinoh bags, left over from DS1 but am about to finish the pack and was wondering if anyone had strong feelings about storage bags? I like the Lansinohs, but they are sort of expensive now that I am tearing through them, and the measurements on them are all off.

It's not a huge deal i suppose, just thought i'd check with you ladies as someone has probably tried a few brands.

pearlgirl Thu 11-Nov-10 23:20:36

I'm using ones from Tescos - they seem good and much better than the fiddly ones I used 12 years ago when expressing and freezing for ds1

pinkyp Thu 11-Nov-10 23:20:49

i freeze in ice cube trays (1oz) then put into freezer bags

ClimberChick Fri 12-Nov-10 02:06:44

the cheapest ones (tried a few, they're all just bags IMO)

Porcelain Fri 12-Nov-10 09:30:23

I have Boots ones, I'm not impressed TBH, sometimes they come apart at the edges where the sealing strips are and this means they split beyond the point you want sterile IYSWIM. This isn't an issue if you are careful and don't pull apart too hard when opening them, but sometimes I hand express straight into the bag (I keep some by the bed for early morning engorgement when baby can only be bothered to take one side) and that requires a more robust bag!

ayjayjay Fri 12-Nov-10 09:43:23

I have just the Boots ones with no problems. I probable require a less robust bag though

mistressploppy Fri 12-Nov-10 09:49:09

Tesco were always brill for us

virgo1979 Fri 12-Nov-10 11:06:31

boots ones too. never had a problem.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: