Talk

Advanced search

DS is one in the morning...

(16 Posts)
SirBoobAlot Wed 10-Nov-10 23:58:23

And I just wanted to say thank you for all the support with our breastfeeding journey so far that we have received from on here I am so pleased, and so proud, that we have achieved what we have (and for various reasons, it does feel like a real achievement), and the helpfulness of this board, and of the individuals on here, has really made such a difference. Its helped me learn more about DS, about myself, about breastfeeding in general, about what is normal, and that I am not the only person in the world who sometimes wants to rip their hair out in frustration grin

From help with wind, positioning, thrush, medicines, milk storage, biting, feeding manners, sore nipples... I'm not sure we would have got this far without all the knowledge and wisdom everyone so happily shares.

So thank you. I would lift a glass of wine to you all, but I'm co-sleeping wink

blackcurrants Thu 11-Nov-10 00:45:04

Congratulations! I hope we get there too. You're an inspiration

nickytwotimes Thu 11-Nov-10 06:19:22

Congratutions, SIrBoobALot.

An excellent achievement.

This place is fab for bf support.

And very happy birthday to SirBoob himself of course. grin

SirBoobAlot Thu 11-Nov-10 09:46:47

Hardly an inspiration, but ta anyway grin I always said I'd do two weeks, six weeks, six months, maybe a year... Bugger knows how long DS intends to carry on for now!

By sheer coincidence he woke up to feed at bout half past two this morning - around the same time he was having his first ever feed just after he was born. I feel very soppy blush

crikeybadger Thu 11-Nov-10 11:45:38

Great news SirBoob and LittleBoob

You've given other posters lots of help and support too - don't forget smile

Ineedsomesleep Thu 11-Nov-10 12:12:43

smile hope you are having a lovely day.

AngelDog Thu 11-Nov-10 12:34:58

Hope you both enjoy yourselves - and yes, thanks for all your input to other people too.

(You made me laugh on the wine thing - I have the same problem. I never realised just how having a baby might turn you into a daytime drinker. grin)

SirBoobAlot Thu 11-Nov-10 15:11:29

I had a glass of wine in one hand and DS in the other at lunch time yesterday blush grin

TruthSweet Thu 11-Nov-10 15:36:54

Fantastic going SirBoobAlot! Hope you continue for as long as makes the both of you happy smile

AngelDog Thu 11-Nov-10 19:31:52

grin drunk in charge of a baby?

SirBoobAlot Thu 11-Nov-10 20:58:04

Only way I can get through teething grin

AngelDog Fri 12-Nov-10 08:40:08

grin

At least with bf, there's no temptation to put it in the LO's bottle...

SirBoobAlot Fri 12-Nov-10 10:17:54

No I just tend to give him the wine bottle and a straw now he can use that wink

AngelDog Fri 12-Nov-10 10:36:16

BLW: Baby Led Wine-drinking grin

jemjabella Fri 12-Nov-10 10:54:32

Woohoo grin

We'll be joining you with the lunchtime wine on Sunday 12mo of breastfeeding, poopy nappies, disturbed nights.... scary thought really!

SirBoobAlot Fri 12-Nov-10 12:56:47

Angel, I like that grin

Jem woop go you!! I know, its weird isn't it? Seems to have lasted forever, and to have happened so quickly at the same time, if that makes sense.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: