Talk

Advanced search

Great product Cuderm Cream

(5 Posts)
like2review Thu 22-Mar-18 18:36:49

I had a trial of Cuderm Colloidal Oatmeal Cream 30ml. I must say its great for anyone who has dry skin or Eczema skin. Its a lovely light texture and I found it incredibly soothing and calming on my skin.
Great to find a cream that works and is not greasy! It can be a real struggle to find products that work on my sensitive skin.
SLS free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, Fragrance free & hypoallergenic.

I am likely to try out some of the other Cuderm range when I do I shall let you know how I get on with them.smile
https://www.cuderm.co.uk/

OP’s posts: |
like2review Thu 22-Mar-18 18:57:12

Cuderm Cream 30ml

like2review Fri 06-Apr-18 16:44:21

Update on Cuderm I received a sample of Cuderm Gel wash and sharing how I found it.

#New Cuderm Gel wash (250ml RRP £5.99) soap free and alcohol free.
Cuderm Cream containing Colloidal oatmeal alcohol free.(100ml RRP £6.99) Hypoallergenic / SLS Free / Colour Free / Cruelty Free Halal Certified / Suitable for Vegans/Suitable for Vegetarians (The Vegetarian Society)

The gel wash can be used face or body. Lovely cleanser perfect for second cleanse or light makeup. Left my skin very soft, calm and moisturised.
Used as a body wash very hydrateing and my skin was left feeling super smooth.
I find Cuderm to be an affordable range that does not contain all of the nasties.
Very good for a family product especially if you have a large family as a little goes a long way as well as those suffering from dry, itchy or Eczema skin.

like2review Sat 07-Apr-18 17:53:02

Correction RRP Cuderm Gelwash £5.49.
Even better value!

like2review Sun 12-Aug-18 20:50:48

Cuderm Hand 75ml
Alcohol free, fragrance free, paraben free and hypoallergenic.

I have received a trial of this hand cream. I have been very impressed with the Cuderm range so far. It comes in a tube which is handy for work or travel.
I have very dry skin and find I go through a lot of hand cream.
Extremely soothing and a small amount goes a long way. It absorbed quickly and easy, no greasy feeling yet left my skin nourished and hydrated.
I found it perfect to massage into cuticles and nails too.
Great for sensitive or dry skin, eczema prone or if your just looking for a hand cream that works.

#Top tip: On hot days try using straight from the fridge for an extra cooling effect on hands.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in