Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Learn How To Parent Yourself - Selfparenting Ignite Transformational Change In Your Life Today

(1 Post)
ADV: Yvonne Tomlin Miller Tue 03-Jan-17 13:34:40

Hello I am the author of Lifetricity an uplifting new book outlining how to parent yourself. Nobody tells you how to navigate dealing with life, and as parents we often pass on limiting life habits to our children. Lifetricity outline in seven simple steps just how you can do this and creating calm in your life. Having had a very successful career as a restaurant owner, property developer and college principal. Once I became pregnant, having a still birth at first then a beautiful son ( now 10), I realised that being a mother has been my greatest achievement. Having my son at 42 was a challenge in itself, what with baby brain and new mum overwhelm (raising baby, keeping house and maintaining a career) what I did learn however was that I did not want to repeat the limiting patterns in my family. I realised that actions speak louder than words and set about developing myself. Lifetricity has simplified this enlightening self parenting process and is something that I have applied to parenting not only myself but my son, husband and wider family. It has created such a calm in my life! I have left my college Principal role and have now embarked on a new career as a Personal Development Guru. Sign up for my free ebook on how to Ditch feeling Down in the Dumps! www.lifetricity.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now