The Mouse That Wished She Could Fly(1 Post)
The Mouse That Wished She Could Fly
This brand new, fully illustrated picture book is in paperback form and suitable for children aged around 3 years. Of course younger children will enjoy looking at the pictures and listening to the story as well.
"The Mouse That Wished She Could Fly" is a story about our little mouse who had one great wish - to fly high in the sky! In this story our cute little hero has a series of small adventures before making her dream come true, with some interesting twists and encounters along the way.
Some special points about the book:
- All 24 A4 sized pages are handdrawn with my own original illustrations throughout
- The detailed, colourful pictures make it very engaging for young children
- There is lots to find, to recognise and to name in the book
- It is also great for learning about colours and basic counting
- Font and size make the book easy to read, catering for young children who may be starting to read
- The book is printed on high quality, glossy paper and is double bound
- Easy and repetitive text in rhyme
This original picture book, "The Mouse That Wished She Could Fly" is currently available from:
You can follow all my writing adventures and updates on various social media sites including:
My Website: www.poppybeebooks.com
About the Author
My name is Hana and I have always been passionate about books and stories. I love reading and creating generally, especially stories and the whole process of illustration. Currently a full-time mother of two loud boys, I finally plucked up the courage to create and produce my own story. Despite the technical production challenges and the time involved, I really enjoyed the entire process and overcoming the learning curve. I am looking forward to further writing and illustrating and have got plans for the next stories to follow soon.
Thank you for your interest. I really look forward to your feedback and hearing what you think about the stories and please do follow the social media links too.
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.Register now
Already registered with Mumsnet? Log in to leave your comment or alternatively, sign in with Facebook or Google.
Please login first.