Talk

Advanced search

Book for a brand new big brother re: new baby in the house. Age 4+

(7 Posts)
ellemo Tue 27-Jan-09 20:10:51

Any suggestions on a nice story/picture book regarding being a new big brother/becoming an older sibling. Thanx - MIchelle

Sycamoretree Tue 27-Jan-09 20:33:55

There's one called baby zaza or something like that - let me look it up.

Sycamoretree Tue 27-Jan-09 20:57:12

Zaza's baby brother by Lucy Cousins and also Little Rabbit's New Baby by Harry Horse.

Sycamoretree Tue 27-Jan-09 20:57:44

Or little Rabbit's New Baby Brother - something like that!

CHANGEDMYLIFE Tue 27-Jan-09 21:06:50

a lovely book for growing tummy so they understand is "theres a house inside my mummy!" we had that for almost the whole of my pregnancy from the library! we also had "will there be a lap for me" and "Sophie And The New Baby" ( i found this really sad but my then 3 yo dd loved it) as it has a happy ending!

smellyeli Tue 27-Jan-09 21:18:00

There's a house inside my Mummy is lovely - my DS still likes to read it and his sister is 9 months old!

Also Miffy and the New Baby- but watch out, as Miffy has her mother baking cakes to take to school, the day after the baby arrives. High standards, that cannot possibly be maintained....

witchofoz Wed 04-Feb-09 13:49:08

There's a house inside my mummy was great for my two older ones when 3rd one was coming

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now