Talk

Advanced search

May Book of the Month: Little Darlings by Melanie Golding. Ask author Melanie a question by Friday 31 May

(8 Posts)
SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 02-May-19 15:40:45

Our bookclub read for May is Melanie Golding's dark debut, Little Darlings, the story of a woman terrified that her newborn sons will be taken from her.

Find out more about the book and read or listen to an extract. And then grab a copy and join us in reading Little Darlings.

This month we'll be hosting an author Q&A rather than a live webchat. Post your question(s) for Melanie on this thread by noon, Friday 31 May. We'll then send over a selection to Melanie and post her answers up by 7 June.

Buy the book now

Sponsored by HarperCollins

UnPocoLoco2 Fri 10-May-19 15:02:21

I've heard of this book. Might just go and buy it

Saucery Fri 10-May-19 19:20:41

This book was gripping, I didn’t want to put it down. A perfect mix of real life and folklore which really kept you guessing as to which world the main characters were inhabiting.

Stiffasaboard Sun 12-May-19 15:44:20

Ooh I’m ready for a new book I might check this out. Anyone else got a review?

Alsohuman Wed 15-May-19 12:34:47

There are 122 reviews on Amazon.

SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 21-May-19 11:05:18

Hi folks! Thanks for your feedback on Little Darlings so far. Don't forget to post your questions for Melanie ahead of the Q&A deadline at the end of the month brew

FernieB Wed 22-May-19 15:22:19

Couldn't put this book down. It was chilling in places and at times I half expected Baba Yaga to appear. I'm still undecided as to what I think happened with the babies and Lauren - I'd like to go with the folklore!

I'd like to ask Melanie what she envisages happening in the future for Lauren? Does Patrick have an agenda - it seems like he has, although we only have Lauren's version of events to go on.

Grumpasaurus Fri 24-May-19 18:02:17

So excited to start this tonight!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: