Talk

Advanced search

The good daughter - Karin Slaughter

(5 Posts)
golddustwomen Wed 02-Jan-19 18:15:27

Anyone read this book? I've just started the last chapter and so far it's been fantastic.

FishfingersAreFingers Wed 02-Jan-19 18:26:28

No but it's on my shelf and I was trying to decide what to read. I think you've helped me out!

I used to read Karen religiously but stopped about 5-6 years ago. I've read a couple of the will Trent books but out of order I think, it's meant I haven't connected with him as a character. This is a bit of a shame because he does seem an interesting character.

Is the Good daughter a standalone book or part of the Will Trent series?

golddustwomen Wed 02-Jan-19 20:46:07

It's the first Karin Slaughter book I have read so I'm really not sure if it's in the Will Trent series, there isn't a character called that in the book though, so I am guessing not!

It was such a good read. I really like the way she writes. What other books of hers would you recommend?

Dextrodependant Wed 02-Jan-19 20:49:47

I love Karen Slaughter and I know I read this book when it came put bit I couldn't tell you what it's about.

I tend to read them so fast and move on to the next book. This year I will learn to savour books.

lardass88 Wed 02-Jan-19 20:50:10

I love her! Think kisscut is her first?
I have most of her books but like PP not read them for a few years. I liked the Trent ones as well

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: