Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Apply for your free copy of psychological thriller Exposure by Aga Lesiewicz. The giveaway ends Tuesday 30 May

(4 Posts)
SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 24-May-17 17:07:09

After a proper psychological thriller to get your teeth into? We've got you covered with Exposure by Aga Lesiewicz, the latest in our Crime and Thriller Book Club.

When young photographer Kristin begins receiving anonymous emails which quickly become more and more sinister, her seemingly perfect life starts to unravel.

We've got 50 copies of Exposure to give away in return for your feedback. To be in with a chance of winning one, enter the giveaway by the end of day, Tuesday 30 May.

We ask all winners to share their thoughts about the book on this discussion thread. Everyone who gives detailed feedback on Exposure by midday, Monday 10 July will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Love2shop voucher:

Obsessed with crime and thrillers? Get involved and find out what other books you could win in Mumsnet and Thin Blue Spine's Crime and Thriller Book Club.

This giveaway is sponsored by Thin Blue Spine crime writing blog

Book giveaways T&Cs apply

horseyrider Wed 28-Jun-17 12:23:20

Received my copy today, thanks! Looking forward to reading it.

minsmum Wed 28-Jun-17 12:49:36

I received my copy too. It looks engrossing can't wait to start it

clairethewitch70 Wed 28-Jun-17 13:22:17

Just received mine too - was a bit confused though - nothing else in envelope and no email to say I had won it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now