Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Book Giveaway: Master of Shadows by Neil Oliver

(7 Posts)
TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 14-Sep-15 15:52:24

Set on the crumbling border of 15th Century Scotland Master of Shadows is the gripping first novel by Scottish archaelogist, historian and broadcaster Neil Oliver.

Three fates intertwine behind the walls of Constantinople as an army gathers before the city; Scotsman John Grant searches for a girl he made a death-bed promise to find; runaway Lena seeks salvation in the ancient city, and Prince Constantine lives out the consequences of saving the life of a broken-hearted girl...

Visit the giveaway page to find out more and apply for one of 50 free copies.

Don't forget if you're lucky enough to receive the book, we do ask that you tell us what you think about it in our reviews section or in the thread below.

This giveaway is sponsored by Orion books

iseenodust Mon 21-Sep-15 11:29:22

Fingers crossed! I know I'd read it all hearing Neil Oliver's voice.

whippetwoman Tue 22-Sep-15 12:24:19

I've tried for this too and I am also keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

whippetwoman Fri 16-Oct-15 10:07:44

Thank you for my copy Mumsnet. I can't wait to get hold of it and get started!

tribpot Wed 04-Nov-15 10:56:18

Mine arrived this morning - many thanks! Nice cover smile

Andrews55 Tue 10-Nov-15 12:50:20

Thank you for my copy which I received 4th November. I look forward to reading it.

thesoupdragon44 Thu 19-Nov-15 10:19:09

Thanks for sending this book, review submitted and have passed onto my mum who I think will enjoy this book.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now