Talk

Advanced search

What's your wordpress blog url

(10 Posts)
Braylifeblog Sun 19-May-19 13:58:39

Hey all.
I've been on mumsnet a while but under a pseudonym I've recently started a blog so come over to the bloggers section.

What are your word press blog URLs so I can follow you all.

You can find my page at
Https://ceriab.home.blog

Feel free to take a nosey it's pretty sparse at the moment but have a line of drafts waiting to work on and publish.
I'll be discussing all sorts from health, mental health health and beauty , to being a step parent , to travel blogging and my dogs, also everything and anything in between. I'm currently adding the wordpress bloggers to my reader feed.

I don't have a niche so to speak just life stuff

Xx

OP’s posts: |
countrywalk Fri 24-May-19 21:36:35

Hi I just tried to look at your blog but it said server cannot be found, do you want to check the url i would love to look!

Mine is here if you would like to look at it, I am on Wordpress too smile https://sunraintea.com

JadeMayhead Fri 14-Jun-19 08:16:06

Hi! I am new here, but I have a blog also. I started it a few months ago and hasn't got much content on there. I would love for you to check it out!
JadesWay

countrywalk Fri 14-Jun-19 08:50:49

Hi Jade just had a quick look at your blog, it's fab! Congratulations on your lovely baby, I've left you a comment on one of your posts smile

Emmettnl Sat 15-Jun-19 03:29:44

Check out my blog www.thatsthewayitis.blog

mumfromthediff Thu 20-Jun-19 18:12:14

My blog is all about my journey with an OASI birth injury and incontinence. A little light reading lol.
www.amumfromthediff.wordpress.com

darkriver19886 Sun 23-Jun-19 21:44:10

www.ourcollectivelifeblog.com

darkriver19886 Sun 23-Jun-19 21:44:49

Sorry pressed send too soon. I blog about life with mental illness mostly.

2girlsandagap Mon 08-Jul-19 02:20:19

twogirlsandagap.blogspot.com

londonloves Sat 13-Jul-19 12:00:22

Hi, I'm at www.everydayradical.net, posting about environmental stuff and family life.
Just getting to grips with the blogging community, would welcome any tips!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in