Talk

Advanced search

Need advice

(17 Posts)
Chloeandharley17 Sat 20-Apr-19 10:30:06

I am currently 5 days late, took a clear blue 2 days ago and it was negative but I still haven’t gotten my period? What do I do?

OP’s posts: |
teddybear2020 Sun 21-Apr-19 14:37:39

Try not to worry I know how your feeling, I have missed mine for like 10 days before and then it finally came. It's so stressful. Are you using any contraception? I would take another test in around a week if it still hasn't come X

TeaForTheWin Sun 21-Apr-19 14:40:47

I was 3 weeks late once, just due to stress. The more worried I got that I might be pregnant the more the stress was. I went to the docs and they were like 'nope' and two days later - hello period.

Try to chill and make sure you are eating. If there's still no sign in a week or so then take another test/see a doc.

Chloeandharley17 Sun 21-Apr-19 18:14:25

I don’t feel stressed and am not worried about anything, no am not on anything at all and me and partner were together the whole time I was ovulating. When is the actual best time to test? I’m getting told wait 2 weeks as it will be more accurate for hcg count etc. X

Chloeandharley17 Sun 21-Apr-19 18:18:54

Am also getting pains at my bikini line thinking it’s period cramps but no period, and had heartburn and sore head for past few days. X

rosesxo Sun 21-Apr-19 18:21:00

I would wait for like 2 weeks since you missed, I know how stressful it is but I'm sure your not and even if you are there are many options x

Chloeandharley17 Mon 22-Apr-19 09:15:31

Well that’s me a week late today. Had few cramps here and there but no period still, partner came and gave me a cuddle last night and him lying on my stomach was causing me pain. Why wait for 2 weeks? Xx

TeaForTheWin Mon 22-Apr-19 12:47:05

How about just take a test and if it shows negative, take another one next week just incase it was soon. Get a double pack or something.

Have you been eating alright? Not eating much can delay periods too.

louise18x Sat 27-Apr-19 07:24:43

I had a miscarriage back in December and went on the depo injection for contraception but didn’t go back for my second one last month as it was effecting both my body and mood. I haven’t been as careful as I should of been and still haven’t even had a period since being on and coming off the injection, yesterday I took 3 cheap home tests and they all came up with 2 dark lines but only hours later I took 2 clear blue digital tests and they both said not pregnant so now I’m confused and don’t know which test were false. Is it possible for a clear blue to be wrong and could I be pregnant?

WildFlower2019 Sat 27-Apr-19 08:03:06

@louise18x the Clearblue Digital's are less sensitive than most tests. So you probably don't have enough hormone in your urine to get a positive reading. Especially if you only held your urine for only a few hours.

I recommend both you and OP look for a FRER (first response early response) test. They're the most sensitive and known to be very accurate.

Good luck!

louise18x Sun 28-Apr-19 22:31:10

@Wildflower2019 I took another 2 clear blue’s and another box of cheap home tests the day after and they all came back negative, I guess I had a faulty box when they came back positive.

Jo80810718 Wed 08-May-19 23:55:59

Hi anyone help me with the tongue tie problem?

Joplopo Fri 10-May-19 10:20:25

My step daughter is 14 years old. She lives with her mom and step father. Her step father calls her stupid, has threatened to smack her in the mouth and just recently put a pad lock on the outside of her bedroom door. She is not allowed in there unless it’s bed time. (Per step father) she hangs out in her room because she does not like being around him. Is these legal? She is a straight a student, doesn’t get into trouble...and shes not a harm to herself or anything like that.

Holiday97 Fri 24-May-19 19:56:44

Hi, All

I have just joined Mumsnet.

So I have recently got married at the ripe ' old' age of 41. smile My husband is 40.

I have been working in Education for over 25 years in the Early years & we / have decided now to try for a baby. ( We had a miscarriage 4 yrs ago ).

I am not actually worried about falling pregnant at 41 ( fingers crossed ). As women seem to be getting older now having their first child.

My / our problem is Maternity finances. As a couple we survive okay. But if I want to take time off work for more than 3 months we financially can't afford for me to be out of work. Has anyone got any experience, suggestions to help support a income on maternity leave?

Thanks Michelle

katiemay12 Sun 02-Jun-19 07:30:04

I got doctors in morning to find out if pregnant due to a two day bleed last week this week 4 possitives one neg and slight bleeding again x

katiemay12 Sun 02-Jun-19 07:30:58

Any one expereriance this

Diggerdigger6 Mon 11-Nov-19 15:36:22

My baby Aurora and is 14 weeks now. I want to wait until she is 8 months and want to try for another... But... Had to have a c section on Aurora an they said they cut up the right side of my uterus so recommended I never have another as it MIGHT rupture...! They don't know. I want another baby to complete my little family. Please any advice would be really appreciated xxx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in