Talk

Advanced search

Who’s the dad

(6 Posts)
Claire19881 Thu 21-Feb-19 01:14:09

Quick question I had sex with my ex on the 8th or the 15th of November drunken mistake but I have been sleeping with my new partner every day since 30th of October apart from the odd day here and I took a pregnancy test 14th December and I was 4 weeks pregnant and I’m due on the 24th August who can be the dad my ex or new partner thanks

Claire19881 Thu 21-Feb-19 01:18:41

I hope it’s my new partner

SleepingStandingUp Thu 21-Feb-19 01:19:42

You had sex in the 8th or the 15th? Can I suggest not getting so drunk you donnt even know if you had sex with someone who isn't your partner?

I'd get booked in for an STI test, tell your soon to be ex partner the truth, and get a DNA test done once baby is here.

HirplesWithHaggis Thu 21-Feb-19 01:21:06

New guy. "4 weeks pregnant" on 14 December means you (probably, if you have regular cycles) conceived two weeks earlier, at the end of November/beginning of December, because pregnancy is dated from your last period, and you generally ovulate a couple of weeks after that.

adrienneJ Thu 21-Feb-19 02:54:05

Oh, what a hopeful future the next generation have with such responsible loving parents.

BitOfFun Thu 21-Feb-19 03:00:33

Which blog is this, exactly- jezzakyle@wordpress?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: