Talk

Advanced search

13 month old sleep issues!!

(3 Posts)
Charly28 Sun 09-Dec-18 21:52:34

My son is 13months, he has always been a good sleeper through the night, But recently he will have his bedtime bottle and i will put him down in his cot, he will sleep from an hour to 2 hours then wake up suddenly standing up in his cot, i comfort him back to sleep but he wont go back in his he will cry until i lay him in bed with me. I have tried goving him my pillow blankets to make it cosy but nothing seems to be working?? Any ideas...

Charly28 Sun 09-Dec-18 22:02:42

My son is 13months, he has always been a good sleeper through the night, But recently he will have his bedtime bottle and i will put him down in his cot, he will sleep from an hour to 2 hours then wake up suddenly standing up in his cot, i comfort him back to sleep but he wont go back in his he will cry until i lay him in bed with me. I have tried goving him my pillow blankets to make it cosy but nothing seems to be working?? Any ideas...

Lifehacks4life Sun 13-Jan-19 23:39:05

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »