Talk

Advanced search

I've done it! And I'd really love some feedback (and visits to be honest!)

(12 Posts)
Newbloggyperson Fri 14-Sep-18 19:10:14

Would love to know what you think of my new blog.

I've always loved dresses - and buy at least a couple a month.

I'm channelling this into my new blog: whichdress.wordpress.com/

Any advice appreciated :-)

SacredHour Sat 15-Sep-18 21:55:21

Just had a quick nosey at your blog. I wasn't sure it would be my thing as I don't get to buy dresses as much as I used to. However I do like dresses and I really liked it.

I liked the dresses that you feature and the text to go with it was nicely written and the right amount to accompany the dress. The sections were logical in the menu. I could imagine checking it out for inspiration before going on a shopping trip.

I have a blog and I write when I get the chance, but haven't really put it out there yet. It is a family one, like many others, I guess,. I like to write about days out and holidays and family stuff - www.sacredhour.co.uk if you want to take a look.

Good luck with your blog!

Newbloggyperson Sat 15-Sep-18 22:30:06

Oooh thank you for that lovely feedback!

I'm going to take at your blog now and report back :-)

Newbloggyperson Sun 16-Sep-18 08:41:36

I have two kids seven and five so found your blog really informative - and it's got me thinking about Eurocamp!

I'll drop by again soon :-)

SacredHour Sun 16-Sep-18 09:16:30

Thank you. We did enjoy our Eurocamp holiday. Not managed to write about our holiday in Devon this summer yet. Good luck with your blog :-)

funmummy48 Sun 16-Sep-18 09:18:59

Looks good to me!

wiccamum Sun 16-Sep-18 09:22:15

Nice looking blog OP. I’m a regular dress wearer and trouser shunner, so will keep an eye out for inspiration 😁

Newbloggyperson Sun 16-Sep-18 10:17:24

Ooh we loved Devon Sacred Hour.

Thanks funmummy48 - really getting into it now. Have had a tricky time at work recently so nice to concentrate on something else.

Me too Wicca. Dresses are so much easier to wear (and more forgiving and more comfortable!). Please do keep tuned :-)

Angelcd Mon 29-Oct-18 14:25:27

Hey i had a look,good job you picked out some nice dresses, im also a dress fan its all i wear x

FiftySense Wed 14-Nov-18 10:14:54

I really like it. You have a nice style in writing and a nice range of dresses. Plus I think the layout is really user-friendly - your labelling is really simple and says what it means.

I left a comment too!

I'm also a new blogger - 50sense.net. I'd love to know what you think.

FiftySense Wed 14-Nov-18 10:17:31

One point I've been told - when you do external links, make sure they open in a new window. You want people to stay on your site, not move away.

x

SadieF97 Sat 08-Dec-18 12:55:57

I actually really enjoyed you blog to say it's not really my type of niche!
Lovely dresses for a barg! I've subscribed to you you should come up as 'adventuresofloganandme'

Eurocamp has also caught my attention on this thread... I used to work for them!😃

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »