Talk

Advanced search

New blog

(9 Posts)
crodge6 Tue 05-Jun-18 23:53:10

New blog on becoming a single parent, any advice and follower appreciated. Really need something positive to come from this x

singlemotherofindenticalboys.wordpress.com/

AlexandraN1988 Sun 22-Jul-18 21:46:55

Hi crodge6,
I love your blog and I wish you all the best with the blog and life. I tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't let me unless I logged into wordpress which I don't have an account for.
I would still be happy to if your able to change it so anyone can comment.

I've just started a blog myself, only managed 3 posts so far but I'm working on the next. Feel free to take a look.
http://ivf-2-baby.blogspot.com

JTleiato427 Mon 07-Jan-19 08:15:40

I’m not sure if I’m doing this correct. But I’m also looking into blogging since I do write a lot but not as much as I used to. I LOVE your story, I’ve been through that storm with my kids dad. We have 3 kids together (2 girls,1 boy) but we aren’t together. My heart feels for you by just reading that!

ib1408 Mon 07-Jan-19 23:51:45

My heart really feels for you after reading your blog, I’ve just started one myself where i am hoping to start opening up about issues that I’m tackling. So far I’ve just got 2 posts which don’t really go into much but I’m going to write every week.
Id love to keep up to date with your and I really hope things start to look up for you.

isabellabrayford.wixsite.com/youngdumbmum

SlippersAndLycra Tue 08-Jan-19 00:00:45

I’ve dipped in & out of trying to blog but my interests are all over the place so I worry there’s no theme for people to follow. I first wrote a couple of posts when I was going through breast cancer then dropped it, I’ve written a couple more but think I’m too boring hmm. I’d love your thoughts and opinions (#hidesunderthestairs).
www.slippersandlycra.com

SlippersAndLycra Tue 08-Jan-19 15:51:40

Sorry, I've accidentally posted on your thread. However, I read your blog and found that I was drawn in to your story. Even though I have no similar experience, I felt great empathy for you and I'm keen to know more. I will log in to WP and follow you. Keep it up, you are a very engaging writer. 👍🏼

Mase2018 Tue 15-Jan-19 19:43:10

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Mase2018 Tue 15-Jan-19 19:48:47

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Impulsivemum Wed 16-Jan-19 10:33:55

I just posted my blog live on Monday it’s about my and my daughter I’m not sure about where it’s going I want it to be a bit of lifestyle/outfits things do. I under being a single divorced parent
Impulsivemum.weebly.com

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: