Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Advice

(3 Posts)
Guiltymotherf Thu 31-May-18 21:56:27

Hey 🙂 I have a 5 year old and a 5 month old baby. I’m starting a podcast on guilty parenting. I feel guilty about everything and I’m learning to chill out. On my podcast I want to answer questions for advice on things that parents struggle with e.g. I feel guilty I’m so tired in the mornings. Any questions would be amazing!! Thank you

Chloeandshaun17 Wed 13-Jun-18 22:35:30

I’m 23, and last Monday night I decided to take a hpt and it came back positive, then clear blue and it said not pregnant. So went to the doctors to get urine and bloods taken. Only to come back negative again. I’m so confused right now? Why would one say I am then the rest not? Can anyone help me please sad

Guiltymotherf Wed 13-Jun-18 23:08:38

Hey Chloe. pretty sure you can get false negatives, but not a false positive. As you need to be pregnant for it to have picked up on the hormone. You could be early on and your hormone levels were lower? Some women it doesn’t show up with a blood test. Take another test first thing in the morning. If still negative, either push for a scan or get a private one just to be sure babe xx hope things work out the way you want

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: