Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Removal company for move to Woking

(4 Posts)
Frustratingbedtimes Wed 07-Feb-18 17:13:01

Hello,

We are hopefully moving to Bisley in Woking next month. I am trying to find a removal company. I've had a couple of quotes and am surprised by how much it is. I expected around £700, not over £1000.
I've just had a quote from Apex Group removals in Surrey. Has anyone used them before?

Jamcateos Thu 15-Mar-18 13:49:20

If you go on anyvan their self employed fully insured, they bid on your load you can check the bidders profiles see there ratings etc, if you post in advance there's more chance you'll get the cheaper quote, you pay anyvan not the driver directly and you can pick the size of vehicle and whether it's one or 2 men. Personally I will only use them now apart from the fact it's cheaper, their are quite a lot of dodgy man and van people out there xx

Jamcateos Thu 15-Mar-18 13:52:16

Also list on your ad what furniture size/weight and if there's to carry furniture up/down, some provide boxes ect other just straps and packing blankets. Hope this helps x

Frustratingbedtimes Thu 15-Mar-18 18:47:36

Thank you Jamcateos. I will definitely have a look at anyvan. I hadn't considered that.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: